Siding Installation in Orlando
We Install a Variety of Siding Materials That Will Look Beautiful While Protecting Your Home
The siding on your home is equally used for protection as well as aesthetic appeal. It is the external shell of your house, therefor you want it to be properly maintained while providing an attractive appearance.
Here at Guaranteed Roofing, we offer quality siding services that will help repair and maintain your siding for years to come. We also offer new siding installations in the exact color and design specifications you desire.
Get the style and durability you’ve always wanted with the right siding company. Guaranteed Roofing’s services are available all throughout Orlando.
Different Materials Have Different Beneficial Qualities
Choosing the right material depends on what you want your home’s exterior to look like and the degree of maintenance each material needs. Some materials tend to be lower maintenance than others.
- Vinyl Siding – This is probably the most durable siding option for the cost. Vinyl can provide you with the look of real wood without the cost and maintenance. This type of siding delivers excellent performance without the upkeep that other materials need. Vinyl siding also won’t peel, chip or rot and never needs to be re-painted.
- Fiber Cement Siding – This type of siding can emulate any style of siding, such as cedar shingles, wood and stucco, without any of the drawbacks. It is completely resistant against fire, wind, bugs and wood rot. Fiber cement is also extremely durable and there is little to no maintenance required.
- Stucco – Stucco is made of an aggregate, binder and water, creating a dense, solid material that can sculpted for preference. Stucco has been used on the exterior of homes for many years because of its ability to match any home design and its durability. It can be applied in custom colors, providing you with a distinct, unique look for your home.
- Stone and Brick Veneer – When you want the beauty of brick and stonework but don’t want the expensive cost and difficulty of installation, consider veneer siding. Our stone and brick veneer siding options look like real stone and brickwork, with easier installation at a fraction of the cost!
- Wood Siding – Wood has been a classic siding material for many years. Wood possesses remarkable beauty, especially cedar. It can withstand harsh weather conditions and has the opportunity to last much longer than other materials.
- Steel Siding – Steel is an exceptionally strong material, almost completely resistant to harsh impacts. It also comes in a variety of colors and textures, including wood-grain. The most desirable characteristic of steel siding, however, is its impeccable fire resistance.
- Aluminum Siding – Completely resistant to fire damage with an enamel coating that can mimic other siding materials, aluminum siding is the perfect combination of strength and efficiency.
3 Easy Steps to Get StartedThe Rhyne Roofing & Restoration Way
The Rhyne Difference is Clear
We help you navigate the complexities of your insurance claim.
We offer competitive prices to give you the best possible deal.
High-quality products provide longer-lasting protection.
A Few Words from Our CustomersReviews & Testimonials
Fast and Professional Techs- Mac T.
Above and Beyond Service- Nancy R.
Our new roof looks great and the work was done timely and neatly.- Anna G.
They Were Excellent in All Steps in the Process- Shawna B.
Reliable and Professional- Bella C.