Roof Replacement in Orlando
Also Serving Residents in Winter Park & the Surrounding Areas
At Rhyne Roofing and Restoration, nothing is more important to us than family. We understand that keeping your family safe and protected is your top priority, and we want you to know it is our top priority as well. Our qualified team offers top-quality roof replacement services in Orlando. Whether your home has recently been hit by a storm that damaged your roof beyond repair or it is simply time for an upgrade, our team will guide you step by step through the replacement process. From explaining your options to detailing our financing plans to selecting the perfect material to building a reliable roof that fits your budget, our team makes the installation process as easy as can be.
Choose the team that always works with your best interests in mind. Call (888) 973-0087 today.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Roof
Many homeowners often do not even think twice about their roof until they experience a problem such as a leak. However, it is very important to be able to recognize when the time has come to replace your roof. Delaying a roof replacement can lead to some serious damage to your home, adding more and more items to your to-do list.
You might need to replace your roof if:
- There are missing shingles
- The edges of the shingles have curled
- Your roof is 20 years or older
- Your roof looks old and worn
- Your roof leaks every time it rains
- Moss has grown on your shingles
- The shingles are cracked
- Your roof is drooping or sagging
- Outside light makes its way into your attic
- There are dark areas on your roof
- Your heating and cooling bills are much too high
If you notice any of the above signs, reach out to our Orlando roof replacement team right away. We will carefully inspect your roof and determine whether your it needs to be repaired or replaced.
Unexpected Dangers of a Leaky Roof
We understand that installing a new roof is a big investment, but you simply cannot afford to ignore a damaged, leaking roof. Cracks and holes in your roof can put both your home and your family at serious risk.
Common hazards associated with a leaky roof include:
- Higher utility bills: When your roof has holes or cracks in it, temperature-regulated air tends to find its way outside before it ever makes it into your home. This makes it very difficult to heat and cool your home, resulting in an increase in utility bills.
- Mold and mildew damage growth: Untreated leaks can lead to the growth of mold and mildew throughout the structure of your home. This can easily spread through your HVAC systems and into each room of your home.
- Health risks: Mold and mildew can trigger serious allergic reactions, asthmatic symptoms, and serious respiratory problems.
- Weaker structure: Water intrusion can lead to damaged rafters, ceiling joists, wall framing, and other key structural components of your home. This can weaken the overall structure and result in serious repairs and replacements.
- Water damage: When water leaks into your home, you can experience extensive water damage to your walls, ceilings, floors, cabinets, and more. Common signs of water damage include peeling paint, stains on walls and ceilings, bubbling ceilings or walls, warped floorboards, rotten wood, and more.
- Electrical problems: Your roof is supposed to keep water out. When water makes its way inside and comes into contact with wiring or electrical appliances in your home, the consequences can be fatal. This can cause electrical shock, destroyed appliances, and electrical fires.
Fast and Professional Techs- Mac T.
Above and Beyond Service- Nancy R.
Our new roof looks great and the work was done timely and neatly.- Anna G.
They Were Excellent in All Steps in the Process- Shawna B.
Reliable and Professional- Bella C.