Commercial Roof Installation in Orlando
Reliable New Construction Roofers in Winter Park & Beyond
Finding a team that will properly install your new commercial roof is crucial. Luckily, Rhyne Restoration Roofing makes the search easy. In 2004, our company was established as one of the most reliable roofing companies in Florida. Business owners and builders alike have come to trust our team above all others because we pay extreme attention to detail, treat every task with the utmost urgency, and never take short cuts. We believe exceptional service is just as important as outstanding workmanship, which is why you can count on us for excellent communication, step-by-step guidance, and dedication.
Types of Commercial Roofing
Depending on your budget and the needs of the building, there are a variety of roofing materials that you can choose from. These days, the various roofing materials come in many different sizes, shapes, and colors, which enable you to customize your roof to match your vision.
No matter your commercial roofing needs, Rhyne Restoration Roofing has got you covered. Below, we have listed the types of commercial roofing that our team has experience handling.
The flat roof over your building should be designed to last so that you can focus your time and energy on running your business. At Rhyne Restoration Roofing, our Orlando commercial roof installation experts have extensive experience working with and installing all types of flat roofs.
- TPO flat roofing: This easy-to-install roofing is designed to be long-term puncture and weather resistant. TPO roofing is the perfect solution for any building in need of durable, reliable roofing.
- GACO flat roofing: This top-performing, long-lasting style of roof is designed to be extremely insulated and weather resistant. You will never have to worry about mold, mildew, staining, or the scorching Florida sun with GACO roofing.
- EPDM flat roofing: This incredibly durable roofing material withstands extreme climates very well. It is a popular choice for many commercial buildings due to their long-term performance.
- Modified bitumen flat roofing: This type of roofing is designed to be incredibly durable, weather resistant, and flexible. It is very easy to install, maintain, and repair.
Choosing the right type of materials for your pitched roof is incredibly important. The different kinds of materials can have a big impact on the overall performance of your roof.
Some of the most common pitched roofing materials that Rhyne Restoration Roofing offers include:
- Shingle: For steep slope commercial roofs, shingles are often the perfect option. They are low cost and offer weatherproofing and insulating qualities.
- Tile: Tiles are one of the longest-lasting, most effective roofing materials. They also offer a very beautiful, textured appearance.
- Metal: This low-cost, sustainable roofing material is a popular choice for many business owners. It comes in a wide variety of design options, is light, and can withstand extreme climates.
- Slate: This roofing material is known for its extreme beauty and durability. It is often significantly more expensive than other roofing materials because it is so aesthetically pleasing and can last for up to 150 years.
- Stone-coated steel: This material is popular because it can be designed to look like tile, shake, or shingle roofing materials, but it is much stronger than them. Stone coated steel can withstand very high winds, hail, hurricanes, and tornadoes.
Fast and Professional Techs- Mac T.
Above and Beyond Service- Nancy R.
Our new roof looks great and the work was done timely and neatly.- Anna G.
They Were Excellent in All Steps in the Process- Shawna B.
Reliable and Professional- Bella C.